Stefan Hornburg (Racke)
racke at linuxia.de
Sat Nov 30 14:51:18 UTC 2013
On 11/15/2013 01:02 PM, Stefan Hornburg (Racke) wrote:
> we have now a DBIx::Class schema for our new database schema in Interchange 6.
> You can install it from CPAN (or clone it from Github), e.g.
> cpanm Interchange6::Schema
> and create SQL scripts for MySQL + PostgreSQL with:
> These scripts will end up in sql/ directory.
> Just note we aren't done with our schema, but most tables should be close to
> what we want.
> Documentation + Tests are coming, pull requests + feedback very appreciated.
I just released 0.004 with a few, but important changes:
* Allow NULL values for foreign keys users_id and sessions_id in cart_products.
- Anonymous users don't have an users_id.
- I don't want to force DBIC based sessions (yet ?).
* Add missing primary key directive to CartProduct resultset.
- Allows to use DBIC ->update method, somehow the primary key directive
* Use datetime type in CartProduct resultset.
Coming soon: Dancer plugin for Interchange6.
I decided to do a new set of modules for Interchange6 instead of adjusting
the Nitesi ones to DBIC.
Perl and Dancer Development
Visit our Open Source conference on E-commerce:
More information about the interchange-users