[ic] Database Schema notes

Jure Kodžoman jure.kodzoman at informa.si
Tue Oct 15 02:31:17 UTC 2013

On Oct 14, 2013 8:03 PM, "Josh Lavin" <josh at perusion.com> wrote:

> Hello ic-users,
>
> At the Ecommerce Innovation conference we had a rountable discussion
> regarding the database schema for Interchange 6 / Nitesi.

Hi,

thanks for the notes. It seems to me that most of the stuff is clear from
this so we will drop this particular video now since I feel Josh's stuff
covers most things.

Stay tuned, conference videos are coming soon.

As far as the roadmap goes the "napkin" version is already there I hope we
will have it on this list early next week.

Looking forward to the times to come!

Thanks to everyone for attending. We hope there will be even more people
next year. Perhaps even some new IC users :)