[ic] Curso Oficial de Coaching - Salvador

Mike Heins mike at perusion.com
Wed Oct 16 16:35:47 UTC 2013

Quoting Jon Jensen (jon at endpoint.com):
> On Wed, 16 Oct 2013, Mike Heins wrote:
>
> >Spam 1, legit users 0.
>
> That didn't take long.
>
> Mike, you mentioned that you're not spending as much time on your
> spam filtering system anymore and were open to having someone else
> intermediate it.

Yes, absolutely. My largest email user moved to a cloud-based system,
so I don't front that many boxes any more. We rely on Spamhaus Zen, a little
Spamcop, and SpamAssassin with Rules du Jour and Razor. I haven't done
much research lately, so that may no longer be all that good.

> Would you like to try using End Point's for a
> while? I have no idea if it's better or not, but that email looked
> pretty spammy and should've been caught with or without an HTML
> part, so it seems worth trying a switch.
>
> Or we could layer it and use both Perusion's *and* End Point's spam
> filtering. :)

Sure -- give me a forwarding host. We'll see if you get anything I
don't.

--
Mike Heins
Perusion -- Expert Interchange Consulting  http://www.perusion.com/

"Laughter is inner jogging." -- Norman Cousins