[ic] strap: a new template for Interchange

Jon Jensen jon at endpoint.com
Thu Oct 24 07:20:14 UTC 2013

On Wed, 23 Oct 2013, Josh Lavin wrote:

> At the Ecommerce Innovations conference, I gave a talk about Perusion's
> new template for Interchange: "Strap."

That's excellent, Josh. Thanks!

> I don't have a current demo site available, but keep an eye out for
> that.

Would you like any help with that? We've just set up a new server for
icdevgroup.org stuff and need to start moving things there. We'd might as
well set up a Strap demo site right on the new server so we don't have to
move it later. I'll be happy to give you access, or if you're busy, I can
have someone from End Point try to set up a Strap demo there. Let me know
what you'd prefer.

Thanks,
Jon

--