[ic] 3 New Videos from Ecommerce Innovation 2013

Jure Kodžoman jure.kodzoman at informa.si
Tue Oct 29 08:58:47 UTC 2013

I have managed to do 3 more videos from Ecommerce Innovation 2013

*Strap - New demo for Interchange5 - Josh Lavin*

Josh made a presentation about new Interchange5 demo, basically a very
upgraded version of Standard demo which works on more modern
principles and uses Bootstrap as engine.

*7 Rules Of Newsletters - Luka Klemenc*

Luka Klemenc spoke about basic rules of marketing with newsletters and
what steps you need to take to make them successful.

*Template::Flute - Jure Kodzoman*

I spoke about racke's Template::Flute, a pure HTML templating engine
for Perl, which will be used in Interchange6 and as it looks now might
be backported to Interchange5 too.

Jure Kodzoman
Informa Studio