[ic] Full-page caching features

Jon Jensen jon at endpoint.com
Thu Oct 31 19:44:20 UTC 2013

I just pushed out the code for the full-page caching features that David
Christensen created and Mark Johnson spoke about at the recent Ecommerce
Innovation conference.

An overview and links to more information are in the commit message:

The #interchange IRC channel is more active than ever before, so if you
want to give these new features a try and run into any trouble, I'd
recommend you check in there to ask for help!

I look forward to any comments you may have on the new features.

Jon Jensen
End Point Corporation