[ic] Conference & Interchange 5-6

Stefan Hornburg (Racke) racke at linuxia.de
Wed Sep 18 17:31:42 UTC 2013

Hello, Interchange enthusiasts!

Our conference is about two weeks ahead and we have a great line up for
the presentations!

Interchange developers Mike Heins, Josh Lavin, Mark Johnson, Richard Templet
and Jure Kodzoman are giving talks about Interchange, Dancer and Templates.

We have eCommerce talks from Jure's company Informa and two talks from
Interchange users about development camps and introducing CC payment with
a vault feature (saving CC data securely at the gateway's site).

Also I'll run a training day and two presentations of Interchange's future
and about an OpenERP interface.

Please join us at the conference, otherwise you miss a great experience
and hands on information about how the Interchange project will evolve
in the near future.

Schedule:
http://act.ecommerce-innovation.com/eic2013/schedule?day=2013-10-09

We are flexible, so it is still time to get your presentation at this
conference.

Any questions are welcome and please don't miss it :-).

Regards
	Racke

Interchange Development Team