[ic] Payment not processing

Peter peter at pajamian.dhs.org
Tue Apr 1 04:04:08 UTC 2014

On 04/01/2014 04:41 PM, David Etheredge wrote:
> Interestingly, I checked the URL used by all 3 carts on the old server (
> 4.9.3 ) and the URL was always
> MV_PAYMENT_SERVER https://secure.authorize.net/gateway/transact.dll
> So there is definitely something amiss here.

As I already stated, this needs to be set to a *hostname*, not a *url*,
"https://secure.authorize.net/gateway/transact.dll" is *not* a hostname.

(Note, I'm aware that I previously said, "MV_PAYMENT_HOST", I'm not
entirely sure wher eyou got MV_PAYMENT_SERVER from but whatever variable
gets assigned to, "Route  authorizenet  host" in your catalog.cfg needs
to be set to the hostname of the Authorize.Net server.)