[ic] Amazon & Ebay

Stefan Hornburg (Racke) racke at linuxia.de
Wed Dec 17 09:24:23 UTC 2014

On 10/14/2014 12:53 PM, Stefan Hornburg (Racke) wrote:
> On 10/14/2014 12:39 PM, Peter wrote:
>> On 10/14/2014 01:46 AM, Stefan Hornburg (Racke) wrote:
>>> Any chance to see Amazon Payments support in the wild?
>>
>> I recall doing some work for a client for amazon payments a year or two
>> ago, nearly finishing it, but it was abandoned because it didn't allow
>> the flexibility that the client required.  I can probably dig up some
>> code somewhere if anyone is interested.
>>
>> I seem to recall dong work with MWS as well, but I'm not entirely sure
>> and it was so long ago I just don't remember much.  I'm trying to dig up
>> what I have on it to see.
>>

> Our MWS work is based on Amazon::MWS from our old friend rsdvd,
> which we cloned and updated here:
>
> https://github.com/melmothx/Amazon-MWS

Moved to https://github.com/interchange/Amazon-MWS. We are using it in
production on two sites now.

Next step is to extend the "MWS in Practice" documentation and release
it on the CPAN.

Any help with this module would be much appreciated, especially in
doing IC5/IC6 adaptions.

Regards
	Racke

--
Modern Perl, Dancer and eCommerce consulting.