[ic] ic6 Cart rewrite in Moo - initial Cart::Item class

Peter Mottram peter at sysnix.com
Mon Feb 3 18:20:56 UTC 2014

Since the wiki tasks section lists 'Rewrite Interchange6::Cart using
Moo' I thought I'd start having a bit of a hack. I decided a Cart::Item
would be a good starting point and that also needed some Types and the
beginnings of some tests of Cart::Item:

https://github.com/SysPete/Interchange6/compare/moo_cart

I'd appreciate feedback as if I'm on the right track then a full
replacement of I6::Cart in Moo shouldn't be too hard. It certainly makes
param validation much clearer and I expect the new cart would be much
more readable.

Regards
PeteM