[ic] Conferences 2014

Stefan Hornburg (Racke) racke at linuxia.de
Sun Jan 5 11:08:56 UTC 2014

Happy new year to all Interchange users!

This year will again have a couple of conference where we going
to present Interchange.

It starts with the German Perl Workshop from 26th to 28th March,
where I will give two presentations:

Dancer und DBIx::Class (http://act.yapc.eu/gpw2014/talk/5262)
Interchange6 - Open Source Shop Machine (http://act.yapc.eu/gpw2014/talk/5268)

Also sawyer_x is supposed to come and make a presentation about Dancer 2.

URL for this event: http://act.yapc.eu/gpw2014/index.html

The Linuxtag is from 8th to 10th May and we are going to apply for
a project booth again (in February).

This year's YAPC::Europe takes place in Sofia. Proposed dates
are 22nd to 24th August.

Last but not least, we want to repeat our successful Ecommerce Innovation
Conference in Hancock from 7th to 9th October.

Please let me know if you want to join us in any event of these or
help in other ways (like sponsoring).

Regards
         Racke

Interchange Development Team