[ic] Conferences 2014

Stefan Hornburg (Racke) racke at linuxia.de
Tue Jan 7 20:14:44 UTC 2014

On 01/07/2014 09:11 PM, Scott Martin wrote:
> [...]

Yes, we would really love to get more people to the conference than last year, so
we can share more experiences and have even more fun.

I also try to get more nifty guys from outside the Interchange community to
Hancock this year.

Last but not least we intend to give you a nicely wrapped Interchange 6 package
as conference gift!

Interchange Development Team