[ic] Conference 2014

Stefan Hornburg (Racke) racke at linuxia.de
Wed Jul 9 10:51:37 UTC 2014

On 06/20/2014 03:03 PM, Stefan Hornburg (Racke) wrote:
> Dear Interchange community,
>
> We are organizing again a conference based on the big success of last year.
> In order to get more people involved we going to shift the focus to
> Modern Perl / Dancer / DBIx::Class / Interchange.
>
> You will meet again Interchange luminaries, who will deliver presentations
> about Interchange topics. Mike Heins and Josh Lavin from Perusion are going
> to be there and Endpoint will most likely send two developers.
>
> You get also the chance to argue with the bulk of the Interchange 6 development
> team, including Peter Mottram, Sam Batschelet, Jure Kodžoman, Grega Pompe
> and myself.

Grega Pompe is going to present two very interesting topics:

* TableEditor - supersedes phpmyadmin/phppgadmin in future, new features
  are released frequently

  http://act.perl.dance/eic2014/talk/5506

* Solr - setup and usage for Dancer apps

  http://act.perl.dance/eic2014/talk/5649

Don't miss these talks and register now to qualify for early bird tickets:

http://act.perl.dance/eic2014/registration.html

Please support us by attending, sponsoring or passing the word around.

Our Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Perl-Dancer-Conference/670529456366338?ref_type=bookmark

Regards
	Racke