[ic] Conference 2014

Stefan Hornburg (Racke) racke at linuxia.de
Fri Jul 11 13:07:27 UTC 2014

On 06/20/2014 03:03 PM, Stefan Hornburg (Racke) wrote:
> Dear Interchange community,
>
> We are organizing again a conference based on the big success of last year.
> In order to get more people involved we going to shift the focus to
> Modern Perl / Dancer / DBIx::Class / Interchange.
>
> You will meet again Interchange luminaries, who will deliver presentations
> about Interchange topics. Mike Heins and Josh Lavin from Perusion are going
> to be there and Endpoint will most likely send two developers.
>
> You get also the chance to argue with the bulk of the Interchange 6 development
> team, including Peter Mottram, Sam Batschelet, Jure Kodžoman, Grega Pompe
> and myself.
>
> The conference consists of two days of training (6th and 7th October)
> and two days of presentations (8th and 9th October). See
> http://act.ecommerce-innovation.com/eic2014/program.html for more
> information.
>
> It takes place again at the West Branch Resort in Hancock, NY
> (http://www.westbranchresort.com/). If you need assistance to travel there,
> please let us know.
>
> We are searching for attendees, speakers or trainers and sponsors.

It would be quite useful if you can send us information about companies
using Perl inhouse so I can address them for sponsorship.

Also someone who goes through other Perl / Open Source conference
websites and make a list of sponsors would be appreciated.

Have a nice weekend

         Racke

--
Perl and Dancer Development