[ic] Guest Speaker Peter Rabbitson at Perl::Dancer Conference

Stefan Hornburg (Racke) racke at linuxia.de
Tue Jul 15 10:41:25 UTC 2014

We managed to get Peter Rabbitson also known as ribasushi as guest speaker for our conference in October.

Peter is very famous for being the master mind and release manager for DBIx::Class, the most popular ORM
in the Perl world. He also plays an important role in the Perl community and goes long ways to help people.

Getting experts to the conference isn't possible without sponsors, please check if you can support us.
Every contribution will be helpful, please checkout http://act.perl.dance/eic2014/sponsoring.html and/or
contact me by email.

Please note that amount of tickets for the conference are limited, better register now and save money
with early bird prices: http://act.perl.dance/eic2014/registration.html

If you want to hear about a specific subject from Peter, please let us know and we will pass your
suggestion on to him.

Enjoy
      Racke

--