[ic] Interchange 6 Hackathon

Stefan Hornburg (Racke) racke at linuxia.de
Thu Mar 6 14:47:52 UTC 2014

We are now setup in Hancock and going to start the hackathon. Our game plan is
currently:

Jure: Wireframes for new demo shop which replaces Flowers experimental shop
Sam:  TableEditor in camps + Shipping solution for Interchange 6
Racke: Checkout process, TableEditor + Template::Flute improvements
Peter M.: Tests

You are welcome to participate - there is a task list in the Github wiki:

https://github.com/interchange/Interchange6/wiki/Tasks

Or just do what you feel is important - contact us here or on #interchange
(freenode).

Regards
	Racke

--
Perl and Dancer Development

Visit our Open Source conference on E-commerce:

http://www.ecommerce-innovation.com/