[ic] Hackathon Halftime Report

Stefan Hornburg (Racke) racke at linuxia.de
Mon Mar 10 01:19:57 UTC 2014

We already did a ton of commits and other work which benefits Interchange6
and its ecosystem.

Here are the highlights:

* TableEditor updates

  We can now run it under any url like http://mydomain.org/myurl/, which
  isn't trivial (see https://github.com/angular/angular.js/issues/2805).
  Template::Flute's new URI adjust feature helps us here.

  Interchange6::Schema has a lot of belongs_to relationships, which are
  now supported as well.

* Interchange6::Schema (two releases)

* Template::Flute / Dancer::Template::TemplateFlute (five / two releases)

  URI adjust feature for mounting apps at /myurl/
  Check for dangling specification elements
  Exceptions for object auto detection.
  Various bug fixes.

* Random generator for products in Flowers

* Shipping tables / zones in database (in progress)

* Interchange6 Wiki edits

You are free to join our efforts at any time or simply cheer us up,
we hang out on #interchange at freenode.

Lots of thanks to Sam for hosting the hackathon and also participating it.

The CEO cabin at Westbranch is splendid and filled well with drinks and
food 8-).

Regards
	Racke

--
Perl and Dancer Development

Visit our Open Source conference on E-commerce:

http://www.ecommerce-innovation.com/