[ic] * Interchange has long been distributing the dump page....

Mike Heins mikeh at perusion.com
Tue Mar 25 17:13:22 UTC 2014

Sorry, somehow I got unsubscribed from the list.

I agree that encouraging use of the SQLPASS is probably wrong.
I will make a patch to eliminate that and just use the MailOrderTo
setting as a password.

As for moving the dump page out of the catalog, I don't know.
I don't have strong feelings about it, but I would think that it
should be used by any catalog developer. Maybe it should be
gated by MV_DEMO_MODE, i.e.

	[if var MV_DEMO_MODE]
	    [dump key="[cgi key]" sort="[cgi sort]"]
	    [tag op=header]
	    Sorry, page not found.

Mike Heins
phone +1.765.253.4194  <mike at perusion.com>

Few blame themselves until they have exhausted all other possibilities.
 -- anonymous