[ic] InInterchange on Raspberry Pi

dev2 at adeux.net dev2 at adeux.net
Thu May 15 08:54:01 UTC 2014

Hi,
Just to say that I been able to get interchange to run on a Raspberry Pi using Pidora and following the Centos wiki.

However there was one Gotcha that I thought I should record to save anyone else the several hours it took to debug.  When the RPi initialises, being solid state it clips through the startup and I found that the database had not fully initialised before interchange startup script made a call to read it.

The work around I used was to insert a 30 second sleep in the Interchange init script.

Other than that it seems as happy as larry.