[ic] carts UNKNOWN?

Greg Hanson greg at perusion.com
Thu May 15 20:31:04 UTC 2014

On 5/7/2014 2:25 PM, IC wrote:
> Hi Folks,
>
> IC 5.6.3, I keep seeing an undeletable line in the cart when there are no
> items, it shows price 0.00, quantity 1 and cannot be removed, I think it
> is something to do with 'carts' =UNKNOWN, in the session I see this:-
>
> 'carts' ={
>      'UNKNOWN' =[
>        {
>          'mv_ib' =undef,
>          'quantity' ='1',
>          'mv_ip' ='0'
>        }
>      ],
>      'main' =[]
>
> This also stops the [if items] tag from working correctly as it seems to
> think there is an item, I presume in cart UNKNOWN.
>
> How can I fix this?
> Thanks,
> Andy.
Hi Andy,

This may be related to the solution Mike gave to you a while back for
your shipping estimate:

     [calc]
         $Carts->{tmp} = [
             {
                 code => '[item-code]',
                 quantity => 1,
             },
         ];
         return;
     [/calc]
     [shipping mode=mymode cart=tmp]

Guessing that cart may need to be disposed of once you no longer are
using it?

     [calc] delete $Carts->{tmp}; return;[/calc]

Greg Hanson
Interchange Consulting
Perusion
1506 E Gilbert Ave
Coeur d'Alene, ID 83815

Email		greg at perusion.com
Phone		208-214-4306

Please Note NEW TOLL FREE NUMBER:
Toll Free	1-855-444-1949

Fax		775-256-2231
Web		http://www.perusion.com
PGP Key		http://www.perusion.com/Greg_Hanson.asc

The one who says it can't be done should never interrupt the one doing it..
Ask us about job opportunities.