[ic] carts UNKNOWN?

IC ic at tvcables.co.uk
Thu May 15 23:52:02 UTC 2014

> I can't remember what I did to fix it in my case, but I would check all
> your catalog code or usertags that affect the cart, to see if you might
> be altering the cart in a way that fails sometimes (perhaps when there
> are no items, etc).

Thanks for the reply, I have found the line of code that causes it, it is a
line in a usertag which clears all session discounts, it is this running
with nothing in the cart that causes it:-

%{$Session->{discount}} = ();

The line originates from Mike in this thread when I was having problems
clearing discounts:-

http://www.icdevgroup.org/pipermail/interchange-users/2011-February/052651.h
tml

Any suggestions on how to fix this, maybe I should check the cart isn't
empty before trying to clear discounts?

Thanks,
Andy