[ic] Amazon & Ebay

Peter peter at pajamian.dhs.org
Tue Oct 14 10:39:34 UTC 2014

On 10/14/2014 01:46 AM, Stefan Hornburg (Racke) wrote:
> Any chance to see Amazon Payments support in the wild?

I recall doing some work for a client for amazon payments a year or two
ago, nearly finishing it, but it was abandoned because it didn't allow
the flexibility that the client required.  I can probably dig up some
code somewhere if anyone is interested.

I seem to recall dong work with MWS as well, but I'm not entirely sure
and it was so long ago I just don't remember much.  I'm trying to dig up
what I have on it to see.

Peter