[ic] Looking for suggestions

Stefan Hornburg (Racke) racke at linuxia.de
Thu Oct 23 07:17:09 UTC 2014

On 10/23/2014 04:43 AM, Mike Heins wrote:
> Quoting DB (db at m-and-d.com):

>>> Just put it on the end instead:
>>> CommonAdjust   :sale_price, ;:price, ;$, ==:options, sku_notes:added_charge
>>>

>>> Peter
>>

>> Cool - that works... thanks!  I read the doc page several times but
>> failed to see where that particular trick is explained. Maybe I missed
>> it in there. May I ask how you came up with that bit of magic?
>>

> It's just knowing how it works. Each "atom" in CommonAdjust stands
> alone, so that piece works as well in the last slot as in the first.

I recommend to write a [calc-price] usertag for your pricing scheme instead of
screwing your brain with CommonAdjust. That looks like the early days of
sendmail configuration. Been there, survived but not without scratches :-).

That makes it also easier to migrate to Interchange 6.

Regards
	Racke

--
Modern Perl, Dancer and eCommerce consulting.