[ic] Perl::Dancer Conference 2014 - Call for Papers

Sam Batschelet sbatschelet at mac.com
Wed Sep 10 12:31:05 UTC 2014

On Sep 8, 2014, at 2:18 PM, Dan Busarow <dan at buildingonline.com> wrote:

> Work load won't allow me to attend in person, but I am very interested
> in being able to see all of the training sessions and probably most of
> the conference sessions as well.
>
> Interested enough to pay the training and conference fees.
>
> Is there any chance that that could be made to happen?

Dan,
We are planning on filming the event and will make all efforts to do this effectively.  One idea on adding the training videos to the available media. If your company would be interested in sponsoring the event with the money you were planning on spending on tickets.  With this money we could invest it into better production of the videos and then be able to share these all of these videos with the community.  This would be a win win for you the conference and the community.  If this would work for you please reach out to biz at perl.dance.

http://act.perl.dance/eic2014/sponsoring.html

Thanks,

-Sam