[ic] interchange-users Digest, Vol 135, Issue 13

Bob Puff bob at nleaudio.com
Thu Sep 25 14:12:02 UTC 2014

mv_session_id=PC9Bp9yf&mv_searchtype=db&mv_matchlimit=10&mv_sort_field=category&mv_search_
> >> field=x'%20xor%20sleep(15)%20/*&mv_substring_match=1&mv_searchspec=123
>
> That looks like you have a syntax error in some perl, an improperly
> terminated quote or something because you have perl code in your
> mv_search_field and that's wrong.

Hi Peter,

THanks for the reply.  This catalog came from a 5.2 foundation demo.  I don't
normally get any errors with this cart, only that it isn't passing a PCI
compliance test.  Where would I look to see where such code might get executed?

Bob