[ic] area tag and https

DB db at m-and-d.com
Sun Aug 9 01:26:01 UTC 2015

I'm in the process of getting all of my IC5 pages to use https instead
of http. I've made good progress, but had a question.

For some search results pages I'm getting a browser warning like:
Mixed Content: The page at 'https://domain.com/brand.html' was loaded
over a secure connection, but contains a form which targets an insecure
endpoint 'http://domain.com/nothing.html'....

In the results.html page I found:
<FORM ACTION="[area nothing]" METHOD=POST>

If I change that to
<FORM ACTION="[area nothing secure=1]" METHOD=POST> I get instead:
Mixed Content: The page at 'https://domain.com/brand.html' was loaded
over a secure connection, but contains a form which targets an insecure
endpoint 'http://domain.com/nothing.html?mv_arg=secure%3d1'....

Now if I use
<FORM ACTION="https://domain.com/nothing.html" METHOD=POST>

Then things work and I get no warning, but there must be a better way,
no? Thanks for any thoughts.

DB