[ic] 2015 Perl Dancer Conference Sponsorship

Sam Batschelet sbatschelet at mac.com
Thu Aug 27 14:13:35 UTC 2015

Greetings Interchange Enthusiast,

We are closing in fast on the 2015 Perl Dancer Conference held in Vienna, Austria October 19 - 22 . Sponsoring the Perl Dancer Conference is an oppourtunity to present your company or association to an international audience for Perl, Dancer and DBIx:Class related topics.  We have a great cast of speakers ( https://www.perl.dance/speakers ) from the #interchange community this year including Stefan Hornburg (Racke), Peter Mottram (SysPete), Gert van der Spoel (Thunder) and other names you might remember from the mailing list or IRC.

Another exciting community fact is the new conference site https://perl.dance is powered by Interchange 6. Feel free to fork our repo https://github.com/interchange/Perl-Dancer-Conference and see the exciting advances in this project.

The conference is a great event and with your support will continue to build the sense of community that is the foundation of #interchange.  Please take a moment and look over our sponsorship page for ideas or contact us directly at 2015 at perl.dance and we can come up with a custom package for you.

Thank You,
Sam Batschelet

2015 Perl Dancer Conference
http://perl.dance | 2015 at perl.dance