[ic] SSL Cert.

kerry kerry at basicq.com
Wed Dec 2 14:23:47 UTC 2015

My Host recently installed a new ssl cert to my site.
 It shows secure at the Geotrust site for checking, but when youclick
the add button to add an item to the cart, you get a warning that the
page is insecure. You can go through the rest of the checkout with out a
problem. It also shows up in the admin side under the items tab.

My host has verified that it working fine and indicates it is in the
interchange program.

Here is a link to an item ready to add to the cart for a look at what is
happening. Just click the add button to see what is happening.

https://decor.basicq.com/cgi-bin/dcart/P301.html

I searched the docs and could not find a solution to what is happening
and why.

Any suggestions appreciated.