[ic] locale database update

Salvador Caballe scaballe at gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 22:09:01 UTC 2015

I have a catalog running with 5 languages
but I have a problem with the locale database

There are 890 records in five languages,
To update  if I restart the interchange the locale database is not 
updated with changes, I need to delete the locale.gdbm file and then
restart again to update correctly the locale database.

no errors in log.

I asked to the list before, if there is a limit in database size,

perl, v5.10.0
Interchange 5.8.2

Salvador Caballé

More information about the interchange-users mailing list