[ic] Bundle::Interchange vs. Bundle::InterchangeKitchenSink

Jon Jensen jon at endpoint.com
Mon Dec 7 15:20:47 UTC 2015

Mike,

It has come to my attention that Bundle::InterchangeKitchenSink does not
contain the new bcrypt-related modules that we added to
Bundle::Interchange.

This isn't the first time several of us have managed to overlook the
kitchen sink when updating the main bundle. It of course makes a mockery
of the kitchen sink name and philosophy. :)

I'm wondering: Is there any reason we can't make
Bundle::InterchangeKitchenSink include Bundle::Interchange, so it'll
always be a superset in the future, and we don't *need* to remember this?

Jon

--
Jon Jensen
End Point Corporation