[ic] IC issues with Express Check Out (New issue from OS update thread)

Boyd Lynn Gerber gerberb at zenez.com
Wed Feb 18 19:06:44 UTC 2015

After making the changes to the MySQL tables for the timestamp problem all
carts work when you log in.  3 work with express check-out.  8 do not.
The 8 that do not work are giving me the same error.  The database is
varchar(20) but they are trying to insert into a timestamp,

When I compare all the catalog pages/... they are all the same.

The MySQL databases all have varchar(20) and not timestamp.  The error is
that Express Check Out is trying to write to a timestamp and not the
varchar.

I turned on debug and I am not seeing where the problem is.  The 3 working
are writting to varchar(20).  Any ideas?

Thanks,

--
Boyd Gerber <gerberb at zenez.com> 801 849-0213
ZENEZ   1042 East Fort Union #135, Midvale Utah  84047