[ic] Quantity Price print out for retail customers

kerry blalock kerry at basicq.com
Tue Jan 27 17:14:45 UTC 2015

On 01/27/2015 11:46 AM, Gert van der Spoel wrote:
> Hi Kerry,
>
> I think this comes from the depths of Interchange setup regarding normal
> customers and dealers related to pricing. I have not looked a lot but I
> found an old post:
> http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/interchange/users/10416?do=post_view_t
> hreaded
>
> So a 'dealer' gets quantity discounts on price groups.
> Not a dealer then quantity discounts come from qX fields
>
> So if you want to offer quantity discounts for normal customers you will
> likely need to use a different approach.
>
> CU,
>
> Gert
Thanks Gert,
I do have the quantity breaks working for regular consumer. They simply
change price when put in the cart when the break quantity  is entered
from the flypage.

If it is a dealer, and they order less than the quantity, "Quantity
Price" is printed in the cart as a link. This is what I am trying to
duplicate for regular customer, so they have a chance to increase order
a little to get the break in price.

I will take a look at the link and see if it is one that I have already
found.

Kerry