[ic] Using an alternate page to results when using scan

David Etheredge David_e at charter.net
Thu Jun 11 03:38:11 UTC 2015

In some special circumstances, I would like to use the scan routine but
instead of results.html use an alternate page price_results.html. The only
difference is that because sometimes the description field is so large for
our products, I would like to leave it out when the customers only want to
the title, thumb, and prices for a category of items.

Or if possible, some way to tell the scan not to include the [item-field
comment] in the results page when not needed.

In other words, on scan, I would like to optionally leave the <table>
product description out of
http://huldaclarkparazapper.com/cgi-bin/cart.cgi/scan/fi=products/st=db/co=yes/sf=category/se=Multi_freq_zapper/va=banner_image=/va=banner_text=Multi%20Frequency%20Zappers.html

TIA  David