[ic] Interchange really bad for SEO?

JB jbeima at palb.com
Wed Jun 17 19:49:01 UTC 2015

I always liked to create an "SEO" Table in the database, and then simply have the template, on page load, load with custom entries from the table, or if there was no entry for the page, use a default entry.

It is better to store it in a "SEO Pages" table, than with the data, for example the item data. That way you can create an entry for just about anything and everything is in one place. For example search category result pages.

The only thing this does not handle, and really how can you, is the results from a search based on user input. :)

John Beima

Sent from my iPad