[ic] New Interchange6::Schema relase 0.085

Stefan Hornburg (Racke) racke at linuxia.de
Thu Jun 18 14:05:36 UTC 2015

Hello innovators,

today we release a new version of our DBIx::Class schema for
Interchange6 with the following changes:

   [ENHANCEMENTS]

   * Let reset_token_checksum in User result class work without password
     (Peter Mottram).
   * Automatically create uri value in Navigation result class if value
     is not defined instead of if false (Peter Mottram).
   * Update last_login and fail_count in User result class on
     check_password call (Peter Mottram).
   * Add priority to Address result class (Peter Mottram, GH #175).

   [DOCUMENTATION]

   * Add YAML config Dancer::Plugin::DBIC to database support manual
     (Peter Mottram).
   * Fix database support manual text regarding set_strict_mode in MySQL
     (Peter Mottram).
   * Add cookbook to list of manuals (Stefan Hornburg).

   [TESTS]

   * Fix datetime comparison check in user tests (Peter Mottram).

We appreciate testing and feedback on the new release.

Regards
         Racke

--
Perl and Dancer Development