[ic] Losing shipping on bad CC

Bob Puff bob at nleaudio.com
Thu May 7 13:31:00 UTC 2015

Greetings,

I have a catalog running on IC 5.8.2 using the AuthorizeNet gateway that
apparently has had a long-time problem that we just discovered:

When a user goes to check out and enters a bad credit card number, it is
properly declined (with the correct error message).  However, the shipping
amount displayed goes to 0.  If they then put in a correct card number, the
order goes thru with 0 shipping.  If, however, after getting the error, you
click on the RECALCULATE button under the cart contents, the shipping charges
will then show properly.

This only seems to happen on a AuthorizeNet fail - if I put in a bogus CC
number that fails the luhn check, it does work properly.

Where do I look for this one?

Bob