[ic] Agent In Your Market

Yuki cosmetics2 at apollocn.com
Wed May 13 05:34:12 UTC 2015

Dear Sir/Madam,

Are you interested in new launch products?

Do you want to take a huge lead in the market?

Competitive slimming products defining gel and body applicator to you!

 <D:\Program Files (x86)\FumaCRM8
Server\Mail\MailWrite\A7E09D90F9D34397A7111D560F325215\9adcc3082acc41f5a
846c49102228e7aclip_image002.jpg>

Defining Gel + Body Applicator = A sexy body!

We have already register body applicator product in EU market and got
fully INTERTEK report. Now we are looking for agent in your market.

For more details, please contact us!

Ms. Yuki Pang

Guangzhou Amarrie Cosmetics Co., Ltd

Website: www.amarrie.com

E-mail: sale9 at amarrie.com

Skype: amarrie09
This email has been sent to [interchange-users at icdevgroup.org]
If you do not wish to receive e-mail from us, please click unsubscribe
We will not share your e-mail address lease, sale or lease to a third
party company, For more information, please click privacy statement.
Privacy <http://edm.fumasoft.com/Privacy.aspx?id=_NQA3ADIAOAAwADEANgA=>
| unsubscribe
<http://edm.fumasoft.com/unsubscribe.aspx?id=_NQA3ADIAOAAwADEANgA=>

EDMLogo<http://edm.fumasoft.com/MailTracking.aspx?id=NQA3ADIAOAAwADEANgA