[ic] export.import on upgrade

David_e at charter.net David_e at charter.net
Mon Dec 5 20:28:30 UTC 2016

We are having a problem upgrading one site the had date exported from ver 4.8.2 importing to 5.10. I think that there was a thread on this a while back but I can not find it. Same problem un userdb and transactions.

The main problem is that we are getting a null field error in the customer id field on line 2 of the import. The field has correct data so I am assuming that there is some extra data in the old export that is causing a shift. I see that the file format has changed.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

David