[ic] A few minor UserDB patch proposals

Jon Jensen jon at endpoint.com
Fri Dec 23 04:39:49 UTC 2016

Everyone,

I'd like to propose a few minor patches to UserDB.

The first one is at login time, to set $Vend::admin earlier so that its
value is accessible to the optional postlogin_action:

https://github.com/jonjensen/interchange/commit/e250c1f2701eec05f1e6f6c68af919e12af1d63c

>From what I can see that should not have any ill effect, or any other
effect at all, really, since nothing else happens in the interim.

The second one is to add a prelogout_action akin to the postlogin_action
and allow arbitrary code to be hooked into the logout function:

https://github.com/jonjensen/interchange/commit/02467791bf3ed83551ca9daf919f81115373b296

Any objections or comments?

Thanks,
Jon