[ic] Interchange 5.10 Strap

kerry kerry at basicq.com
Thu Feb 4 09:55:27 UTC 2016

On 02/03/2016 04:52 PM, Gert van der Spoel wrote:
> [...]
Was able to get IC to start by taking the 3 off the line IC was
complaining about.
 Calling UI...Bad GlobalSub 'ncheck_category': syntax error at (eval 214)
 line
 32, near "$3category           <---------------

Not sure if it is supposed to be there, or not. I do not think it is in
the base virtual server version I have for backup, so not sure if this
is a good fix or not.

Does this file change after the initial makecat setup, or is it fixed
once the catelog is created?
Also, is return unless $name =~ m{^[A-Z0-9]}; the correct code to fix,
or should there be a space or something between the Z0 ?

Kerry