[ic] Interchange 5.10 Strap

Josh Lavin jlavin at endpoint.com
Thu Feb 4 16:10:58 UTC 2016

Quoting kerry (kerry at basicq.com):

> On 02/03/2016 04:52 PM, Gert van der Spoel wrote:

Like Gert said, I think you inadvertently made a typo there. You might
want to compare that file against the original:

https://github.com/interchange/interchange/blob/master/dist/strap/config/ncheck_category.tag

> Does this file change after the initial makecat setup, or is it fixed
> once the catelog is created?

It won't change after makecat setup, but you can change it once it is
installed to the code/template_tag/.../ path.

> Also, is return unless $name =~ m{^[A-Z0-9]}; the correct code to fix,
> or should there be a space or something between the Z0 ?

No space, just [A-Z0-9], which is regex syntax for capital A-Z or
numeric 0-9.

--
Josh Lavin
End Point Corporation