[ic] Demo error cloning product

kerry kerry at basicq.com
Wed Feb 10 13:24:00 UTC 2016

Hmmm, was going to add some products to force the demo to go past four
items in a category for standard size monitor and get this error.

table products: set_slice error as called by Vend::Data: DBD::mysql::st
execute failed: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual
that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to
use near ',,,,,,,,,,,) VALUES
('os29001xxx','','','','os28108_b.gif','Hand Brush With Very' at line 1
at /home/demo1/interchange/lib/Vend/Table/DBI.pm line 1412. query
was:insert into products (`sku`,,,,,,,,,,,,,) VALUES
were:'os29001xxx','','','','os28108_b.gif','Hand Brush With Very Long
Short Description for testing display','os28108.gif','Hand Tools',' This
carpenters hand brush is ideal for the small clean ups needed for
precision work. Made of refined horse hair it is perfect for even the
most sensitive of materials. ','1','1','Brushes','5.99','3'

I have not tried to clone a product on my test site yet, but will
attempt to see if it is the same.

Kerry