[ic] Demo error cloning product

Klaatu IC Hack icgort33 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 23:20:02 UTC 2016

On Thu, Feb 11, 2016 at 3:13 AM, kerry <kerry at basicq.com> wrote:
> Thanks Frank.
>
> After I figured out how to place in my results.html code, and what part
> of your code to place, it looks like
>
> fixed it on the 50 some odd items I am testing on.
>
> On 02/10/2016 09:05 AM, Frank Reitzenstein wrote:

Hi Kerry

Friendly note! This mailing list has been been running in various
formats for a couple of decades and is used as supplementary support
documentation. Interchange users often search these lists to find
answers to various questions. A few basic rules, have made this
easier. One of these is, where possible stay on topic of the subject
of the thread - this way if someone searches for 'error cloning
product' they will read info related to that topic. If in doubt about
a subject first search the list, if you don't find an answer then
start a new topic with a subject that summarises the issue. This is
most helpful in keeping the list coherent and searchable.

To search the mailing list archives I often use google and add
site:icdevgroup.org to the keywords I am looking for.

Another pet hate of many developers on this list is 'top posting'.
Many subscribers will instantly ignore any questions if the 'no top
posting' rule is not followed as the responses can get very messy.

Top posting is explained on the list introduction page point number 5: