[ic] Interchange 5.10.0 released!

Gert van der Spoel gert at 3edge.com
Wed Jan 6 21:48:04 UTC 2016

bounces at icdevgroup.org] On Behalf Of David Christensen
> Sent: Wednesday, January 06, 2016 23:41
> To: interchange-users at icdevgroup.org
> Subject: [ic] Interchange 5.10.0 released!
>
> The Interchange Development Group is pleased to announce the release of
Interchange > 5.10.0.  This release is the first in the stable branch of
Interchange 5.10 and includes a  number of important bug fixes.

> A full list of changes between 5.8 and this version are available at:
>
> http://ftp.icdevgroup.org/interchange/5.10/WHATSNEW
>
> This release includes all known bug and security fixes, as well as the
introduction of new features, including a new Bootstrap-based responsive
default catalog.  The 'standard' catalog has been retired and replaced with
the 'strap' catalog.

> We recommend that all Interchange sites be upgraded to this new version
after testing in > each individual environment. Please read the UPGRADE
document for information about > upgrade procedures and a few incompatible
changes introduced by this release.

> The software is available here:
> http://ftp.icdevgroup.org/interchange/5.10/
>
> Detached PGP signatures of the packages (signed by my key, ID DF9B65B8)
are in the >download directory. Cryptographic hashes for
interchange-5.10.0.tar.bz2 are:

> MD5: da718b1b8c4961c63c3f668622001c27
> SHA1: 662da5ed9368e400502be199d6752c4939db3f0e
>
> Further information and links to documentation and the user discussion
mailing list are at:

> http://www.icdevgroup.org/
>
> David Christensen
> Interchange Development Group
> PGP key: http://ftp.icdevgroup.org/keys/david-christensen-df9b65b8.txt

Thanks a lot David!
A cool milestone again. :)

What's going to be next, 5.12 or the - by now almost mythical - 6.0? ;)

CU,

Gert