[ic] Correcting the products database

David Etheredge David_e at charter.net
Sat Jan 16 18:47:39 UTC 2016

It almost did the job. I got an error "products not a valid database ...
failed". The cart would not load.

However, it built a table called "New_products". I deleted the
.new_products.sql, replaced the original products.sql and .products.sql,
then restarted again. This time it came up with an empty products database
and I imported the updated version.

Up and running. for this part.

BTW, I am very appreciative of the fast response and good support. It is
improved over the past.

Thanks,

David