[ic] E-Commerce Inquiry

Catherine Villarosa cavillarosa at globe.com.ph
Wed Jan 20 06:58:03 UTC 2016

Hi Interchange!

Good day! This is Catherine from Globe Telecom, Inc. We have a quick
initiative to improve our online selling footprint and we've recognized
interest in your product. Can we inquire more about your Storefront
solution & capabilities?

To summarize our requirements, we're looking for a Storefront with the ff.:
1. Product information management
2. Merchandising
3. Fulfillment
4. Order Establishment
5. Payment Processing
6. Multi-Channel Content Management

Hoping you can respond back with a datasheet and a standard enterprise
license/subscription cost we can consider for 1 year.

Feel free to email me any questions or further clarifications.

Thanks!

*Catherine Aliana A. Villarosa | Cath*
*Management Associate - Expert (Management Development Program)*
cavillarosa at globe.com.ph
+63 917 588 5298 (M) | +63 (02) 959 1371 (DUO)

of the individual or the entity to whom it is addressed and may contain
information that is privileged, proprietary, confidential and exempt from
disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that
please notify the sender and delete this E-mail message immediately.