[ic] E-Commerce Inquiry

Gert van der Spoel gert at 3edge.com
Wed Jan 20 07:43:45 UTC 2016

Hi Catherine,

Thank you for your interest in Interchange.

Interchange is open source, so no license fee.

With regard to the requirements you are looking for I believe Interchange offers most of them by default.

There is also a list of companies that support Interchange development:

http://www.icdevgroup.org/i/dev/support/index

Lastly to see some of the capabilities of Interchange you can check out:

-          The  ‘Hall of Fame’ with e-shops running on Interchange:
http://www.icdevgroup.org/i/dev/hall

-          The demo:
http://www.icdevgroup.org/i/dev/demo

Good luck in your search for the right e-commerce product for your company.

Best Regards,

Gert