[ic] IC 5.10 Image Problems

kerry kerry at basicq.com
Mon Jan 25 14:48:29 UTC 2016

I have something setup wrong, but have not been able to fix it to date
on the new strap  demo setup. I have not been able to find much
documentation on the version as it it really kinda new.

I was able to get the images showing for what should be the thumbnail
images encountered when first bring the home page up. Here is the
address I get on viewing image.

http://kcb.localhost.localdomain/strap/images/items/120x150/Val-2.jpg

When I go to the product, this is the message I am getting with nor
image showing.

The requested URL /interchange-5/en_US/en_US/items/Val-2.jpg was not
found on this server.

I have not been able to find the variable that is causing the double
en_US/en_US in the results. I removed the en_US from the UI_LOCALE and
do not have it in the UI_IMAGE_DIR or UI_IMAGE_DIR_SECURE.
I even tried to remove the en_US from the DEFAULT_LOCALE
<http://kcb.localhost.localdomain/cgi-bin/strap/admin/flex_editor?item_id=DEFAULT_LOCALE&mv_data_table=variable&ui_page_title=&ui_meta_view=&ui_page_banner=&ui_meta_specific=1&ui_return_to=admin%2fflex_select&id=IPVUexKx&mv_pc=26357>,
but that did not work.

Also, none of the images, (icons), are showing in the admin side, but
think it has to be related to the cart side proble..