[ic] Running Enthusiasts

Elaine Gordon egordon at aimdigitalpros.com
Fri Jul 8 14:12:37 UTC 2016

Hi,

Hope this email finds you useful.

Would you be interested in acquiring an email list of "Running Enthusiasts" from USA for unlimited multi-channel Marketing to drive your business efforts ?

Information Fields:–  Each record in the list contains Contact Name (First, Middle and Last Name) List type and Opt-in email address.

List of few other Consumers data:

- Health & Fitness/Cycling/Sports Enthusiasts - BasketBall/Baseball/Soccer Enthusiasts - Tennis Enthusiasts/Golfers/Skiers List
- Fashion Lovers/Spa & Resorts Visitors       - Wine/Beer/Food/Chocolate Enthusiasts   - Travelers/Hiking/Horse, Nascar Racing Enthusiasts
- Accessories/Apparel/Luxury Brand Buyers     - Motorcycles/Car/Rv/Boat Owners List    - Stock Exchange & Real Estate Investors and many more.

Please let me know if you are interested in Running Enthusiasts List or any list. So that i can get back to you with more information. Thank you.

Best Regards,
Elaine Gordon
Research Analyst

We respect you and your privacy, if you do not wish to receive any further emails from our end, please reply with a subject “Leave Out”. Forward this message if you know anyone.