[ic] How to reset Robotlimit

Mike Heins mikeh at endpoint.com
Mon Mar 7 00:45:16 UTC 2016

Quoting Gert van der Spoel (gert at 3edge.com):

Or brute force:

	rm -rf tmp/addr_ctr/

--
Mike Heins
End Point -- Expert Internet Consulting    http://www.endpoint.com/

The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on my
life. ... I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90%
how I react to it. And so it is for you... we are in charge of our
attitudes. -- Charles Swindoll